Update: November 19, 2020
Dear Church Family,
In accordance with Dr. Bonnie Henry's order made on November 19, 2020, we will be suspending our in-person gatherings and will be gathering online.
Obviously, this is sad to hear as we enjoy meeting in person. We want to help and do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our members and attendees as case numbers continue to rise.
We will keep you updated as we hear of any changes to the orders brought forward by BC Health.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our COVID-19 response.
Click on the links below to review our detailed COVID-19 Response Protocols and Procedures. Some of these documents only apply to when we are having gatherings, and as you know these gatherings are not happening anymore as of November 19, 2020. However, we are keeping these documents here for your reference.
- Willow Park Church Gatherings / General Protocols & Safety Plan
- Willow Park Church COVID-19 Office Protocol
- Willow Park Church COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Willow Park Church Staff Screening Protocol
- Cleaning at Willow Park Church
- Hwy 33 Gym Location Service Protocol
- Hwy 33 Balcony Location Service Protocol
- South Location Service Protocol
- Lake Country Community Gym Location Service Protocol
- Hwy 33 Fireside Room Small Group Gathering Protocol
- Dwell Gatherings Volunteer Training
- Children's Ministry Protocol
- Youth Ministry Protocol
If you have any further questions, please email Pastor Jeremy Crowe.