Update: June 1, 2021
Dear Church Family,
In accordance with the latest health orders in British Columbia, we have changed the way that we gather as a church. Most of our activities continue to be online, but we have a few in-person gatherings as permitted.
Under the current health order regarding "Gatherings and Events", indoor religious services are permitted. We currently have indoor church services at our Rutland and Mission locations, and outdoor services at our Lake Country location every Sunday. Small gatherings for support groups or programs for children and youth are also permitted when safety plans are in place.
For more information, visit the Government of BC's web site's current health orders:
- Gatherings and Events Order - Indoor Worship Services (May 26, 2021)
- Gatherings and Events Order - Outdoor Worship Services (May 26, 2021)
- Support group meetings, programs for children and youth (May 28, 2021)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our COVID-19 response.
Click on the links below to review our detailed COVID-19 Response Protocols and Procedures. Some of these documents only apply to when we are having certain types of gatherings. However, we are keeping these documents here for your reference.
- Willow Park Church Gatherings / General Protocols & Safety Plan
- Willow Park Church COVID-19 Office Protocol
- Willow Park Church COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Willow Park Church Staff Screening Protocol
- Cleaning at Willow Park Church
- Hwy 33 Gym Location Service Protocol
- Hwy 33 Balcony Location Service Protocol
- South Location Service Protocol
- Lake Country Community Gym Location Service Protocol
- Hwy 33 Fireside Room Small Group Gathering Protocol
- Dwell Gatherings Volunteer Training
- Children's Ministry Protocol
- Kids Camp Protocol
- Kids Church Protocol
- Youth Ministry Protocol
- Kids Clubs (Rutland) Safety Plan
- Kids Clubs (Mission) Safety Plan
- Kids Clubs (Lake Country) Safety Plan
If you have any further questions, please email Pastor Jeremy Crowe.