Every Wednesday, from 04/01/2020 to 05/13/2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Marriage Course is still on! Online... ;)
The Alpha Marriage Course is for any couple who’s interested in growing closer together and talking about their marriage from a Biblical perspective.
We will meet online together from the comfort of our own homes and our own desserts. This is an intentional "at-home" date with your spouse. Put the kids to bed early or set them up a movie so you can be alone for 1.5 hours.
We will meet from 7:00-8:30 pm, Wednesday nights starting April 1st. Chris Wiens from Willow Park Church Creekside will host us all through Zoom which will include watching the video session online together followed by some conversations between the two of you in your home (not online)!
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
The cost for the course is $10 (per couple). This covers the cost of two workbooks which Chris will drop off at your home for you!
For more information, please email Chris Wiens.
Register online today!