Every Tuesday, from 10/02/2018 to 05/21/2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Do you consistently and boldly share your faith with others?
As Christians we know that we are called to share the gospel but often not knowing what to say or lacking boldness to say it, stops us from fulfilling our call.
We are excited to announce that in addition to our full time Pursuit school we are also starting Pursuit Night School.
The night school is designed to equip and encourage you to share the gospel with a world desperate to hear the good news of Jesus Christ.
24 evening sessions (over 3 semesters) led by expert speakers - covering everything you need to know to actively share your faith and fulfill your call.
Our goal is to inspire, equip and release ministers to their ministry call. Equipping those called to ‘… equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ.’ (Ephesians 4:12)
Our prayer and hope is that the next generation of active evangelists will pursue their call, serve the local church and start purposefully discipling others.
3 semesters of 8 sessions
- Semester 1: October 2 - Nov 20
- Semester 2: Jan 15 - Mar 5
- Semester 3: Apr 2 - May 21
- Whole Course $120 (register online)
- One Semester $40 (register online)
- One Session/Drop in - We would like as many as possible to attend this equipping program we suggest a minimum donation $5 (cash only - at the door) per week to cover costs
- Effective Communication: The Gospel
- Personal Evangelism
- Effective Communication: Seniors, Youth, Children
- Leadership 101
- Understanding Culture
- Creating Community
- Theology of Mission
- Pastoral Care
- Theology of the Holy Spirit
- Gifts of the Holy SPirit
- Impacting Society
- Strategic Outreach
- Creative Outreach
- Understanding issues
- Global Mission